Thursday, June 16, 2011

American Baby Company Organic Cotton Interlock Cradle Sheet

American Baby Company Organic Cotton Interlock Cradle Sheet Review



American Baby Company Organic Cotton Interlock Cradle Sheet Feature

  • 100% organic cotton interlock cradle sheet
  • 18" x 36"
  • Natural color no dyes
  • Machine wash cold with like colors do not bleach
  • Organic cotton
The organic knit cradle sheet is made of super soft and breathable knitted organic cotton interlock material for baby's comfort. Once upon a time I was organically grown in a land far far away. I am grown free of pesticides whereas conventional cotton accounts for 275 million pounds of pesticides annually. I am then cultivated and hand-picked of insects then spun into thread and made into organic bedding which is incredibly fine soft and strong. I am proud to be made of organic cotton. I stand for clean air water and soil. I am ideal for baby's sensitive skin and am the most natural fabric for your baby. Baby will thank you and so will Mother Nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment